Natural Stone Cleaners in time of COVID-19
In this article, we’ll talk about “Natural Stone Cleaners“. Because hygiene has never become so important throughout history as we are living strange days because of this infectious virus named “COVID-19”. Many Americans rushed to the stores and almost emptied the shelves of supermarkets that sell cleaning materials.
While this panic behavior may be understandable to some extent, it is always better to stay calm. If you have a natural stone floor or wall at your home, you are luckier because most natural stones have anti-bacterial in nature and do not hold up dirt very easily.
Natural Stone Cleaners
Sure, bacteria and virus are two different micro-organisms, nonetheless, if you want more hygiene at your home, you can try our natural stone cleaners.
There are a lot of studies made to understand how long this novel coronavirus lives on different surfaces. So far we now that, COVID-19 is viable for up to 72 hours on plastics, 48 hours on stainless steel, 24 hours on cardboard, and 4 hours on copper. We don’t know exactly how long it stays on a natural stone surface but it is obvious that natural stones are in a much better position than let’s say plastics.
CDC which is the highest authority about this pandemic also underlines the importance of cleaning:
According to CDC guidelines:
- Clean and disinfect surfaces that many people come in contact with. These include tables, doorknobs, light switches, countertops, handles, desks, phones, keyboards, toilets, faucets, and sinks. Avoid touching high-contact surfaces in public.
- Wash your hands often with soap and water for at least 20 seconds immediately when you return home from a public place such as the bank or grocery store.
- When in a public space, put a distance of six feet between yourself and others.
- Most importantly, stay home if you are sick and contact your doctor.
You can use traditional cleaning products but we recommend using special cleaning products especially for your natural stone surfaces such as countertops, kitchen islands, backsplashes, and floors. Most natural stones are easy to clean with a soft cloth and dust mopping.
Buy Natural Stone Cleaners Now!
Our natural stone cleaners do many jobs at once. You can use them not only natural stones but also on ceramic, porcelain, terracotta and other quarry tiles.
Fila Heavy Duty Cleaner 1 Gallon Tile Care & maintenance CleanersSize: 1 Gallon, Customx
Fila Surface Everyday Cleaner 24 Ounce Tile Care & maintenance CleanersSize: 24 Ounce, Customx
These professional cleaning materials will easily remove organic stains, grease, coffee, wine, wax, ink and food stains.
How to clean natural stone?
We know that it may be difficult to find cleaning products these days. But you can easily order from our online store. These cleaning products:
- Gently cleans all wall and floor coverings.
- Safe for pretreated and delicate surfaces.
- Essential in post-installation cleaning of acid-sensitive stones such as marble, limestone, and travertine.
Natural stone care and maintenance never became so important, especially in high traffic areas such as the living room and foyer. We are also selling all-purpose natural stone cleaner and sealers that you can use on natural stone countertops, marble, granite, limestone, travertine, and quartz.
These products will certainly extend the life of seals on your natural stone tiles and increase the hygiene at your home for your loved ones.