Create a sanctuary in your bathroom with pebble tile
Pebble tile or pebble stone tile is one of the natural materials that will bring the earthy look of nature to your indoors. You can create a beautiful sanctuary in your bathroom with pebble tiles. In this article, we’ll have a look at these natural stones, how can we install them, and how to benefit Stone Tile Depot’s new pebble collection.
Pebble tiles may have different sizes, shapes, and colors. You can find different types of pebbles on the seaside, riverbed, lake, and ponds. Tiles made from pebbles are easy to install. They are a wonderful choice for a shower or tub border.
Pebble Tile in the Shower
Pebble shower tile is modern, yet all-natural, and can develop an indoor or outside oasis. The tile is easy to maintain and also with correct treatment will last for many years.
Most pebbles have textures on them. These textures are mostly veins of quartz or other minerals. Most of them have a smooth surface. They become smoother when they contact with the sea or ocean waves more often.
The good thing is, it is easy to match these tiles with the existing design. You can use them either as a complementary material or standalone tile. These tiny stones are crafted by the earth in a million years, that is why they have numerous colors and textures.
Pebble Tiles Are Unique
None of the pebbles are the same. They are not like human-made ceramic or porcelain tiles. Because of that, your tiles will absolutely have a unique look.
Pebble mosaic tile is a natural floor covering a mosaic that is friendly and also lovely to the atmosphere. These are a few of the many reasons that people are setting up pebble floor tiles as flooring in bathrooms restrooms as well as showers.
We are used to seeing pebble stone tiles outdoor, on patios, or gardens. Today, they are part of modern interior design trends. This tile is one of the most prominent selections for the restroom as well as shower flooring. Black pebble mosaic tiles are favorite for patios. However, most people like to choose gray pebble mosaic tiles also for patios. Green pebble mosaic tiles are mostly used close to water features such as pools or outdoor showers.
We have chosen the finest, most distinct all-natural pebble stone collection offering in the world as well as assemble them below for our clients to blend as well as match with our various other all-natural rock items.
Bali Pebble Collection
Imagine a magnificent shower with a white marble floor. When you blend this design with natural pebbles, you’ll have not only have a unique shower but also you’ll have a chance to get a foot massage every morning.
Pebble tiles can be a good choice as a kitchen backsplash or wall tile. They are easy to install and easy to maintain. That is the main reason why pebble floor tiles have actually become preferred more for bathroom remodels.
Pebbles are along with the water very well. They are carved by the water so that water will not be an issue. If you are new to these tiles, don’t worry about it. You can order a sample first and understand how it feels or looks. Moreover, you can call our toll free line to reach us and learn more about this new collection.
Pros and Cons of Pebble Tiles
- Pebble is a very strong natural stone. It is hard to mount pebbles when compared to ceramic, porcelain, or glass tiles.
- Making use of pebble floor tiles is not limited to your bathroom or restroom. They are outstanding for entrance halls and kitchen applications.
- We have 41 different tiles in our Bali Pebble Tile Collection. Yellow Jelly, Jubilee, Forrest, Tahiti, Redwood, Orion, and much more… There are some of the tiles from our stunning pebble collection.
- While the pebble itself is not porous, the majority of them is permeable to some extent. Because, pebbles are fixed in a sheet and because of their unique size, they are not %100 stick to each other.
- Most of the time, these tiles require some amount of cement to install. If you want to install them by yourself, please follow the instructions of the manufacturers.
- The main advantage of it is an easy installation. They have a non-slippery surface. They are comfortable on the feet with a unique, beautiful finish.
Cons of Pebbles
There are some cons also.
- Cleaning them is not as easy as ceramic or porcelain. Because more grout will be used to install them. When you clean them, you have to be careful not to scrape grout.
- Also, it may require more frequent sealing than other regular tiles. Despite these facts, it is worth having a unique pebble tile floor in your shower. Visit our pebble tile collection to shop today.